Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 13 {Current Relationship}

Hmmm…

I am Currently a very contented housewife

to my Working Man.

We’ve been married for just over 3 years and

Lord Willing will have many years together.

I don’t really have time to sit and write out our story

because it is a long one.

Plus I think I already did that.

I am also Daughter to my parents,

sister to my siblings,

Daughter of the King,

and striving to be a servant of the Lord.

It kind of gets me thinking,

because next month I have an anniversary of sorts,

And anniversary of when I first became a child of God,

when I entered a relationship with Him,

because of Him.

Sometimes I can’t fathom it.

Next month I will have been involved in that relationship

for Twenty Years.

20.

I really pray I am growing more like Him every year,

I want to, but sometimes I don’t work at it as hard as I should.

I think I read somewhere that you spend your whole life working on bettering your relationships.

That goes for all relationships, including your spiritual realtionship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!