Thursday, November 20, 2014

Couple Photoshoot

I will warn this is a picture heavy post.
I recently had the privilege of taking some pictures for some friends at church.
And I finally got around to editing them…
it’s been really busy around here.
So I’ve put some of my favorites here,
but I’m not going to narrate each picture.
The first location was done in the town close to me. I thought this couple would do well with the more “urban” setting.
The only downfall was that it was VERY cloudy and then started to rain.
IMG_2812
IMG_2822
LOVE the tie in motion!
IMG_2844
IMG_2855
IMG_2856
The second set were taken a week later due to the rain. And the lighting was great that time.
IMG_2918
IMG_2936
IMG_2953-001
IMG_2970-001
IMG_2976
Notice the Swiss Family Robinson tree in the background!
IMG_2995
IMG_3016
IMG_3013
IMG_3025
Blankets are trending right now in photo shoots,
so we gave it a whirl.
IMG_3031
And who doesn’t love a big tree prop?
IMG_3036
IMG_3037-001
IMG_3055-001
IMG_3073
IMG_3074
IMG_3110
IMG_3118-001
This was one of their requests, a hand heart.
For the first only couple photo shoot, I thought it went fairly well. I do think families are a tad bit easier though. More people to move around!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!