Monday, June 22, 2015

I Bet You Thought I Didn't Come Back...

Well, to tell you the truth I really missed my husband and if he had gone along, I probably really wouldn’t have wanted to come home.

Oh, what a fun and memorable trip…
I took almost 1,000 pictures on this trip

953 to be exact.

And deciding which ones to post, is hard,

really hard.

And I had to go back to the old way of posting,
which is way more time consuming because of uploading pictures.
 
This is the Confederation Bridge to get to the Island.
It's 8 miles long, and takes about 10 minutes...
unless you get stopped for construction halfway across.

We saw lots of lighthouses, most of which where red and white.
 

This...this is what I loved most about the Island,
the red,
Ruby roads,
Ruby fields,
Ruby rocks,
Ruby beaches.
And the greenest emerald foliage.
Everything seemed so fresh,
 and untainted.
This is actually the oldest road on the Island.

This was just one picture from ONE of the Anne of Green Gables Museums
we went to.

And this was probably my most favorite place to photograph on the trip.
We searched long and hard for this place,
 Thunder Cove and Teacup rock.
When we got there my camera battery died (that's a first!)
But we went back that night,
after I charged my battery,
to capture the most beautiful sunset pictures you have ever seen.
(From the movie)
 

From my camera...
I love this...

Teacup rock at sunset.
Lots of pictures of my Photography loving sister...
who was ever trying to get pictures like this of me too.
I'm not sure if she was successful or not.

And we discovered the most delightful coffee chain!
Tim Hortons.
Two days...four Tim Horton stops.
I mean, chocolate shots in your iced coffee.
Does it get any better?
Actually their smoothies were phenomenal too.
Ah...Timmy...I need a shop opened closer to us!
(Did you write that story yet Erin? ;)
 
Ok. I'm done for today...I'll post more sometime soon.
 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!