Friday, June 5, 2015

...I'm packing my bags...

 
My Suitcase is out,
Clothing sorted,
Camera bag at the ready.
Excitement at the thought of travel,
Sadness because my Best Friend can't go with me.
 
Folks, be prepared for a gazillion pictures soon,
I am heading north.
North to Prince Edward Island.
 
My sister and I and My mom
are loading the car Monday morning
and traveling north, to chase the light...hehe!

 
It's really a senior trip for my sister
but since I never had one,
 I'm counting it for myself and tagging along.
 
So I don't plan on much sleep,
and the two photographers will probably
wear our mom out with our stopping to catch
this angle and that.
But it's going to be spectacular!

2 comments:

  1. {just a few things}
    1. ...and sadness because we don't have our other dear sister.
    2. "gazillion" might be an understatement
    3. light chasers...coming soon
    4. wear her out or driver her crazy
    5. i am *slightly* EXCITED!!!!!!
    6. ...and i am so glad you're joining us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was going with you guys! Have fun and then plan a trip to my house so I can see pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!