I am going to let you in on a little secret, let you in my head. I grab my camera often when I am cooking, or eating. I try to limit it to when I am alone, unless I'm with my crazy photographer sister, then we both do it. Yesterday I had a "moment".
Does anyone else have this problem? My friend picks on me all the time
because I take pictures of my food.
I saw the light coming in.
The shadows.
The art of everyday.
I think shadows,
light,
lemons,
water
is beautiful.
I really just was cutting a slice of lemon for my water.
But it stopped me.
It was beautiful.
Fresh,
Vibrant,
Juicy.
Does anyone else think about how some words are so descriptive?
Like snap.
What do you think?
I mentally hear green beans snapping.
Ok. I'll be done for now.
This was just a confession of a photographer.
ahhhhh! i LOVE this! as always i know exactly what you mean about the beauty! the small, simple, everyday things- these are what makes life so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat pic belongs in a magazine 😊 hey could you email me when you get the chance? Shandy080109@gmail.com I lost all my contacts so I can't email you.
ReplyDelete