I am almost embarrassed.
I took these back in May.
We weren't sure we were going to get Dean's pictures done
but we snuck in a quick 40 minute shoot before his ceremony.
We've had issues in the past getting this boy to smile.
No problems this time!
We did shots with the cap and "dress" first, but I figured
he would be happier if I didn't post those.
(ok. I did include 2 at the end but basically only head shots.)
This sign was a gift from Dean's brother to me for my photo
shoots and it comes in so handy.
This was a first.
Shooting pictures with an animal and it was
SO FUN!
Nova was so calm and photogenic,
plus, she helped Dean relax I think.
She kept looking up at him.
It was so funny!
This one is one of my favorites from the day.
His mom was giving her speech and being who she is, it was a hoot!
I was so happy to have caught that joy,
or maybe embarrassment,
of the moment.
And he kept sneaking some Pepsi during the speech too!
It was great to do a shoot at a park location,
different surroundings are great, even if you've never
scouted out the area before.
Wow, my sign really looks good in black and white. And just so everbody knows he didn't name her Nova, she was already named.
ReplyDelete