Working Man and I were both looking forward to using the wireless internet at the campground, I know, most people go on vacation to get away from all their technology. But alas! The internet connection is unbearably slow!
I really had gobs of ideas, oodles of articles to read, heaps of posts to get ready.
But I can't really do any of it.
There is something I want to recommend though-
it's taking forever because of the connection,
but today I found out about this site called:
Canva
It's like Picmonkey but better from my
albeit slow and steady
investigation.
You can get other features for $1.00 a piece
but their free ones are great.
Added Bonus:
It doesn't lock up my computer like Picmonkey does.
From my little browsing today I am VERY pleased.
So for today I just had a shoutout.
One of these days I'll get onto more research and posting
on things on my mind,
things on my heart.
It's like Picmonkey but better from my
albeit slow and steady
investigation.
You can get other features for $1.00 a piece
but their free ones are great.
Added Bonus:
It doesn't lock up my computer like Picmonkey does.
From my little browsing today I am VERY pleased.
So for today I just had a shoutout.
One of these days I'll get onto more research and posting
on things on my mind,
things on my heart.
Awesome, I use picmonkey but am getting bored of it. I'll try it!
ReplyDelete