but it will give you a glimpse of my busy schedule.
And it's even summer!
I am working on some upcoming posts...they'll be up soon.
Listening The Soundtrack of God's and General's
Drinking Vanilla Iced Coffee
Needing To go home and work on various projects that are started all over my house so I have time to talk to my Erni if she has time to call.
Feeling Sentimental today, you know, where anything seems to make you tear up. It's probably the Lexington My Home violin piece playing.
Wearing My denim pencil skirt, a yellow floral button up shirt, my burlap flats and a ponytail because it's like 93 and 100% humidity outside and I have no air conditioning in the jeep.
Wanting A lot of things, but mostly for things to slow down.
Thinking On how my God can take me through high places, feed me honey from a rock, cover me with His wings, and all because He cares for me. (Deut. 32:10-13) And dwelling of the life of Darlene Deibler Rose, which I am almost finished reading again. What a testimony of faith through hardships, and how much I complain or feel weary over seemingly nothing.
Doing Decoration for the ladies meeting next week, getting a quilt for my landlady ready to go in the frame, research on Intentional blogging, brainstorming for plans for the church bookstore.
Waiting for a visit from my family soon, and for time to write more blog posts. Yearning To KNOW Him more. Oh, I do love Him, but most days I feel like a failure, and I feel so weary. Just yearning for change. In me and my situations.
Smelling Coffee, and this wonderful Violet perfume I wish Walmart would restock soon because I want some. That sample is gong to be gone soon, and it may or may not be because I visit is often.
Sitting At a table.
Wishing There were more hours in the day. more hours to make memories, more hours to capture more pictures, more hours to spend with Him, and more hours to get other things done.
Knowing My life truly is beautiful, it may seem chaotic at times but I am never bored!
Wondering If my sister has texted. But she is the one who wanted me to post anyway.
Hoping to do a full size chalk drawing for myself soon. I've done several for things going on at church and such...
Dreading Uh...the hot drive home.
Excited To be done with the quilt top and the baby quilt I am working on for the business, which will be up and running soon if I can help it!
Watching The computer screen and reading blogs while I wait for pictures to load.
Happy I am making BBQ chicken pizza for supper and it's the weekend.
Realizing Blogging takes commitment, and I want to go home and play my violin, (No Photographs)
Cooking Oops! Already said! We are having a big salad too!
Smiling Because Music makes me happy, especially phenomenal violin playing.
At Peace Because I choose to be. I choose to trust. I choose to hope. I choose to dwell on fact, not feeling.
(the preceding photos were just random ones I have shot over the past few weeks. Two of the small chalkboards I have around the house, a baby blanket for working man's coworker's wife, the quilt top for Diane, and the sky the one morning when I walked Working Man's stuff to the car before he left for work. It was about 6:30.)
Enjoy catching up with you..is that baby afghan pattern online?? like it! Hi to your hubby too...
ReplyDeleteLoved reading this. Really shows your heart for God and how He is molding and making you.
ReplyDelete