Joy comes
only from the Lord.
And,
Truly happiness is based
on happenings.
My life is beautiful,
But how many times through out your day,
do you notice the things
that make you happy?
The "happenings"
My life is beautiful,
well, there are ugly times too.
But for the most part,
my life is beautiful.
The things that I do everyday,
the simple things I do,
I love.
lifestyle session.
With myself.
Because corn makes me happy.
Really.
I love fresh corn put right into the freezer.
I love enamel.
To me old things are for using.
Your not going to find decorative
old kitchen items in my house.
I don't do that.
They get used,
they get loved.
"the art of being happy
lies in the power
of extracting happiness
from common things."
Henry Ward Beecher
I love the simple things of life,
they really do make me happy.
But my joy comes from knowing
the Lord.
Good point! I've been thinking about this a lot lately too! Our circumstances should never dictate our joy! If we have no joy our relationship with our Lord may be broken! And I love simple things too....been thinking about that a lot too!!
ReplyDeleteReally like this post! Have you read One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp? Such a good book...
ReplyDelete