Beauty in the crust of fresh baked bread.
Beauty in a golden-crusted cornbread and a speckled brown egg.
Beauty in a swirl of milk in a hot beverage and a warm chai muffin.
Part of me wants to make this one of those link up posts. Except I don't quite understand them. But I want to see other people's Beauty of Everyday. So if you're up to the challenge, post your own Beauty of Everyday. And if you don't blog, then leave a comment telling me of your Everyday Beauty.
Beauty in sunlight-washed kale.
Beauty in the warm and spicy smell of Chai Cinnamon rolls.
Beauty on a rain-washed tomato.
The beauty of a perky yellow lemon for my water.
Beauty in a golden-crusted cornbread and a speckled brown egg.
The beauty of a shared lunch of fish and chips,
shared on a trip to the most beloved Island, PEI.
With the most amazing fresh herbed tartar sauce.
Beauty in a crisp green salad for lunch.
Beauty in a swirl of milk in a hot beverage and a warm chai muffin.
The beauty of fresh, sweet, corn on the cob
We see these things everyday. Food we cook with, take for granted. And such beauty. Everyday Beauty.Part of me wants to make this one of those link up posts. Except I don't quite understand them. But I want to see other people's Beauty of Everyday. So if you're up to the challenge, post your own Beauty of Everyday. And if you don't blog, then leave a comment telling me of your Everyday Beauty.
https://creatingkilter.wordpress.com/2015/12/16/everyday-beauty/
ReplyDeleteA link up! Love it! I shared my list on my blog! Your pictures really are beautiful, by the way!