| This was taken this morning- December 30th. |
Listening The coffee-pot brewing
Drinking Lemon water
Needing To start supper soon, put that load of folded laundry away, and make my cup of iced coffee
Feeling Cold, I should build a fire but I haven't yet. Also excited about the new year!
Wearing A khaki skirt and chambray shirt, with knee socks.
Wanting Hmm...nothing materialistic comes to mind. I just received a number of things for Christmas...but I want to be different. I want the Lord to work in my life this year.
Thinking Right after this I want to write down my other post ideas.
Doing Crochet projects, and working on finishing my yoyo garland project
Waiting For the Sunshine to come again...
Yearning To be settled where God would have us. And be used of Him in this place.
Smelling Not much because my sinuses are a mess. I smell the cinnamon on the white chocolate cinnamon sugar pretzels beside me.
Wishing All these sugary snacks were not in the house.
Knowing I need to make more firewater for my husband who has a cold.
Wondering What all I will get done tomorrow before I need to leave the house.
Hoping To sew something soon. My hands have been itching to creating something at the machine.
Dreading Riding in the car.
Excited To have printed out my new calendar for the year for my binder. I used this one right here.
Watching Lark Rise to Candleford
Happy Because even though the sun didn't shine, the day was new- full of the new mercies of God.
Realizing We are on the brink of a brand new year of opportunities!
Cooking Well, heating up soup for my sick husband, grilled cheese, and making a lemon pound cake.
Smiling Because I think I am addicted to this lemon pound cake, I've made it about 5xin 6 months.
At Peace A calm, restful evening lies ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!