Friday, June 24, 2016

2016 | Engagement Photo shoot

The most beautiful things in the world cannot
be seen or touched,
 they are felt with the heart.
-the Little princess-

 Young love is a wonderful thing and the only thing better is mature love. Whenever I see a young couple who think they are in love I am reminded of how very little we know of love at that stage. True love is grows stronger and stronger as the years go by, at least in my marriage it has. I've talked with Koreena numerous times and told her I never imagined you could love someone so much as I love my husband now. I thought I loved him when we wed but it's nothing in comparison to how I love him now. Love grows when you nurture it right and when God is at the center.
May the Lord bless this young couple as they excitedly look forward to their upcoming wedding. Thank you for allowing me to share in the joy of your engagement and I'm definitely looking forward to shooting the wedding! Enjoy a glimpse of some of my favorite shots! I'm partial to black and white if you can't tell.










 

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Oooh my favorite one is the one where they're sitting on the rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was one of the not staged ones I managed to snag.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks! I'm happy with what we got.

      Delete
  3. I like how the field ones turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My only wish is that it was a tad bit lighter out.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!