Saturday, June 4, 2016

Happy Saturday + a Free Printable!

Welcome! I don't normally post on a Saturday but Working Man had to work half a day so I decided to pop into the library and post a free printable that I have been dying to share!
I hope you all had a great week. It seemed really short since we went out of town last weekend and didn't return home until Tuesday evening. We had such a good time with some dear, dear friends, and then I increased my War Between the States history when we stopped and visited the Petersburg battlefield.
I have been creating some graphics lately and thought you may enjoy them too! The one I am sharing with you contains lines from three different hymns that I love. They are phrases that I need reminded of, to meditate on.
I am loving all things watercolor. I feel like it's so fresh and clean and slightly feminine. So, of course my printable today contains a watercolor graphic!
I cut mine into strips and placed them around my house...one on the fridge, some in my sewing room/guest room. I hope you have as much finding places to pin up your Hymn encouragement graphics!

 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty...you did a great job Anna! Can't wait to get ink to print them off. I will do like you have done and cut them in strips and put them in different rooms. Thanks for sharing! Just love hymns and thanks for the recommendation of Abiding Radio~just love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I'm so glad you are enjoying Abiding Radio, it's such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!