Monday, May 23, 2016

Wedding Shots Lately

The past two months have been wedding season around church, the first being my sister-in-laws and the second being a friend from church. For both I was able to be a quick second shooter with my sister. One day we are going to do a real one, like legit, as in I'm not in the wedding or working in the wedding.

For my sister-in-laws wedding I was in it so there were only a limited amount of pictures I could capture without needing to be in them. I thought I'd give you all a taste.
 I didn't get a chance to edit them, so these are just the raw images.

Samantha and Kevin
Our bouquets






One of the flower girls halo of flowers.
Weren't they just beautiful again her dark, curled hair?

With the wonderful photographer. Te-he!

Emily and Dave





Hope you enjoyed see a few shots from these special days! It was wonderful to share the occasion of the Lord bringing these couples together in His timing.

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree that the flower girls halo and curls were absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

    I didn't realize that picture was me until I read the caption haha. And I'm barefoot...as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You just needed to have a pair of rubber boots. :)

      Delete
  2. Great Pictures! I'm especially partial to the last few.... :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly you! Of course you like those best! ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!