Listening -
To some Anne Soundtrack and Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto
Drinking -
Sweet tea, but wishing for iced coffee.
Loving-
Shadows and light, but what else is new?
Learning-
New photography skills, macro using my factory lens backwards.
Let me just say for a shaky-handed person, it is really hard to hold still.
Enjoying-
The fruit of our hands, and wishing peas were still coming in.
Realizing-
I have a lot of purple flowers! Butterfly bushes are in full bloom!
Loving-
Anytime I spend with my best friend, this is still one of my favorite pictures.
Taken by the Famous Erin Rae .
Digging-
In Ephesians, and will be sharing this method for book study
and what I'm learning in August's Digging Deep Post.
Working-
On bathroom remodel. And wondering why I waited this long.
Post on that coming soon too!
Trying-
A new natural deodorant. So far so good, only once did I notice
I was a little smelly, but I was working outside and sweating profusely.
Eating-
Ok, like everything I want to post is food. But I tried this new recipe from a
Pinterest recipe I found. It's by the Pioneer Woman.
Amazing! Side Note: I grilled the chicken and corn.
So EXCITED-
Booked our tickets for our vacation to Colorado,
Davis Family Vacation 2016! Be Ready for overload of pictures!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!