Friday, September 16, 2016

Hoosier Picture Window

Happy Friday Friends! Two weeks ago as I was scheduling some posts I thought I had the pictures a long with me to schedule this post. I know I've mentioned about my Hoosier cabinet that was my part Christmas/birthday present we found on Craigslist. I have enjoyed taking shots of so many different things on that beautiful galvanized counter top. At certain time of the day the light hits it at just the perfect angle, soft light in the morning and that beautiful strong, streaming light in the afternoons. Photographers love light. These past evenings as I do the supper dishes  I see the autumn light turning the field corn into a golden inferno. Maybe tonight. So these photos are just a few random ones in the light of the Hoosier cabinet.
My sister and I saw blue painted spoons on Pinterest, and
decided we should paint mine all shades of green.


I love those spoons, but going on a month later, some of them are scratching,
 and the paint gets easily soft in my dishwater. So I try not to let them soak long.
Actually I need to put sealer on the painted parts.


And this ice cream.
Just try it, you won't be disappointed.

Peach jam in the making.





Yummy Double Chocolate Greek yogurt muffins

Maters from the garden.

And a big old batch of biscuits



2 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures! And my lil' brother Colton saw the green spoons and likes them!(He and I's favorite color is green and he loves to point out anything green! lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!