Friday, November 11, 2016

This Moment |Life Lately|

It seems life is always in a busy season, no matter what the physical season is, but this fall I've tried to slow down a little, take more time to drink hot drinks, and devour more books. Anyone else get in the mood to read like a fiend when the weather turns cool?

I haven't been posting on here as much as I would like, and we are talking of getting internet at the house, so that would greatly help in the posting department. I have plans to post, ideas of posts, and then days where I think I can sneak off to the library but can't. So it gets pushed back farther. Sorry. So today I thought I'd give a life update, a currently post.




|Listening|

Actually to nothing, the fan is running on the computer,

and I contemplated turning music on but didn't.

|Drinking|

Haha! Nothing at the moment, I plan on finishing my lemon water upstairs

before I head to the Library and heating up some cider with Caramel sauce

to take with me.

|Loving|

My life. I mean there are days where I don't love things about my life,

but in general I am so blessed and love life. But I'm learning that loving life,

loving anything for that matter is a choice and it's all in your perspective.

I love this season of making changes to a home that is ours to change.

I love the mild, gorgeous fall we've been having.

I've been loving the messages at church, the Lord has them right on target.

|Learning|

Have you heard of Coursera? I had heard of it but not until recently have

I actually looked into it. You can take free online (or offline if you download

the videos) college classes on a number of topics. I jumped in enrolled in a

child health and nutrition class. I enjoy it and it doesn't take much time,

only about 20 minutes worth of videos and quiz every week. I've done two weeks

and I'm downloading my next two weeks worth of videos today.

|Enjoying|

Quiet evenings, good books, homey movies, and comforts of home.

And sewing, crocheting, cross-stiching, or whatever else I'm doing at the moment.

|Realizing|

Life moves really fast.

Days turn into weeks, that move into months, that rush into years.

And also that I need to get done here and off to the library.


|Working|

House projects are slacking off because of the cooler weather.

I did paint the stone around the woodstove and it looks much better.

It better have because it took me hours to paint. Longer than it took to paint our room.

And I'm also working on string quartet Christmas music because that's just around the

corner and this piece is more difficult. Working Man says I can do it. Haha!

|Trying|

Stok Coffee. And homemade french vanilla creamer.

To gather my thoughts about a health/nutricious cooking class for next semesters

homeschool meetings.

|Eating|

A double smoked sweet bologna sandwich with mustard and colby jack cheese.

|Making|

I'm not sure for supper. I was going to do leftovers, but there isn't much leftover.

And starting on homemade Christmas presents, slash late wedding gift quilt for

my sister in law. Quilting is a BIG project so I feel like it can count for 2 gifts.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!