Tuesday, February 14, 2017

How to Spread the Gospel with Amazon

You read that right. Did you know that you can help spread the good news of the Gospel to the whole world all while shopping on Amazon?

Amazon smile is a separate website from the normal Amazon site. The internet describes it as follows:
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that

lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products,

low prices, and convenient shopping features as on amazon.com.

Amazon will donate .5% of your purchase to the charity you choose.
Point five percent isn't much, but why not have part of the money spent on your purchase go to a good cause. Once you select your charity it saves it unless you chose a different charity. There are many to choose from like the Red Cross, your local library, and more, but could I encourage you to use your purchase to further the spread of the Gospel.
Once of the "charities" you can choose from is Bearing Precious Seed. They are Bible publishers located in Milford, Ohio. I've used amazon smile for the last year (at least) with Bearing Precious Seed as my charity and after checking my account I can see the amount to date that Amazon has donated and it was close to $25.00. Twenty-five dollars that Amazon has given to a Ministry that is printing and distributing Bibles all over the world! My shopping is impacting the Kingdom of Heaven.
Those car parts I ordered, the books I pick up for cheap, those Christmas presents I sent to Texas, the violin offertory book that I plan on purchasing soon, they all go toward people getting the Gospel around the world in their language. How exciting! And that's why I wanted to share this with you, so you can choose to shop through AmazonSmile and impact eternity too. It costs nothing, you just have to remember to go to www.smile.amazon.com , which looks exactly like Amazon. To tell you the truth I normally use the regular Amazon site and place things in my cart which is synced with your cart on AmazonSmile. Once I'm done putting things in the cart I transfer to the Smile website and checkout.

Sometimes there are items that are not AmazonSmile Eligible, and they'll say sow. Sadly, one of the more expensive car part purchases we made recently wasn't AmazonSmile eligible. Just be aware that some items won't count toward your charity donation.

Now scoot on over the theAmazonSmile site and chose to make your purchases count for the Kingdom of Heaven! Money for Bibles, Amen?


Have you heard of Amazon Smile?
 
Are you aware of other Bible Based ministries that
count as charities on AmazonSmile?

4 comments:

  1. So cool! Too bad amazon doesn't really ship much up here or else we would use that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad they don't, Amazon and I have a close relationship. Haha! Probably too close.

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Amazon Smile! That's awesome, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy using it Emily! Praise the Lord for more ways to reach people with His Word that will Never return void!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!