Personal/House
- Clean out Spare Room/Sewing closet -This includes going through all my fabric, bagging what I don't really love to give away, organizing my fabric so it's more accessible(hopefully encouraging me to sew more).
- Make items readily accesible that need to be photographed and listed on the new upcoming shop! Keep your eyes peeled for more news on this front.
- Finish clearing off extra table in the basement and put things away.
- Take the mountain of stuff in the basement to the thrift store.
- Do homework on vaccinations/immunizations for my sister in law.
- Get my head together on creating Bulletin Board How To's class for church. Plan to teach it the middle of March-ish.
- Keep working on creating a better habit of prayer.
- Increase my daily water intake to 7 /8 ounce servings. I have to say, by the end of January my body was acccustomed to the 6 servings and the last week and a half of January I actually was naturally drinking 7 servings. Woohoo!
- Walk with Working Man. Hopefully at least twice a week.
- Start making and drinking a 1/2 gallon of Red Raspberry Tea a week.
- Share Vaccination/Immunization Homework
- Blog Monthly goals - Obviously what I'm doing right now.
- Write a Digging deep post for February -techinically I already did this in February but it was for January.
- Create a new Digging Deep graphic for the series
- Set up email account for new blog, The Home and Hearth
- Keep working on learning new blog host settings, how to customize settings
- Create a shareable button for Home and Hearth
What about you, Do you set monthly goals?
Weekly?
Have you done any research on immunizations or
the benefits of Red Raspberry Tea?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!