Reading - Discover Your Destiny by Cary Schmidt ( I cannot recommend this book enough for anyone searching for God's will) and At Every Turn by Anne Mateer.
Playing - Super Mario Brothers 2 when I feel like it
Watching - Through a season of Newhart and Season two of Fixer Upper
Trying - to practice, practice, practice the piano for an upcoming wedding I'll be playing for in May.
Cooking - Lot's of green vegetables because it's winter and we need the extra vitamins and minerals around here.
Eating - Breakfast for supper or Grill Turkey Reubens and Homemade Mac and Cheese
Drinking - Stok iced coffee and an Apple cider drink
Texting - A church friend about a ministry
Pinning - Info on Diatomaceous earth and house stuff, particularly plants that will grow in my windowless bathroom.
Crafting - Graphics for ministries at church and crocheting a baby blanket
Doing - blog work and laundry
Going - no where tonight, but canvasing for the new church plant tomorrow and possible out for supper after.
Loving - New ministry opportunities. The Lord has allowed us to a part of our teen ministry at church, that I'm really excited about. I'm just loving working with children/youth at church.
Hating - sickness. The hubsband was sick again for about the 4th time with winter.
Discovering - I'm itching to start spring cleaning, making a list to do is on the agenda so I can work on a little at a time.
Enjoying - Quiet evenings at home. Reading, watching movies, small fires, candles and laughter.
Thinking - A woodland walk this morning. The whole earth sings praises to the Lord, the birdsong, the gurgling creek, the breeze. It all sings, "Praise the Lord!" in beautiful harmony.
Hoping for - More house renovations to be done soon. The painting bug is biting again. :)
Listening to - the dryer and Fixer Upper
Smelling - Peanut butter and an Apple candle
Thanking - The Lord for life, and breath, and health, and phone calls across the miles, and His Word every morning, my husband to come home to me, excitement of a new blog. So many rich things in my life.
Finishing - books and tv series.
Starting - to plan for our garden and outdoor plans

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!