Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Spring Cleaning Printable

It's that time of year again - Time to clear out the winter cobwebs and freshen up the house.



Every year winter is at it's close I get antsy to open the windows and let the fresh spring air come in, don't you? I also get the urge to wash and deep clean the house, which normally leaves when I'm about halfway done my spring cleaning. Hehe! But I love the feeling of accomplishment and cleanlisness when it's all done.

I know there are probably hundreds of spring cleaning checklists out there floating around Pinterest (actually I know because I've looked at some of them) with everyone's ideas of what to clean but I thought I would share what I plan on doing this year. Most of these things are a result of just taking time to think about each room and what I think needs done in it. Your home and needs may be diffferent, so feel free to tweek this list and make it your own. Cross out things that don't apply to you and write in thing I might have missed.

I'm planning on putting mine in a plastic page protector or getting it laminated, that way I can use it year after year. If you'd rather save the document to your computer and print it every time you need it, Go For It!

4 comments:

  1. This printable is beautiful! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award. All the info is in this post if you'd like to keep it going!

    http://creatingkilter.com/2017/04/12/the-liebster-award-discovering-new-blogs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I'm "a list person", haha...I do better with seeing it in front of me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something so satisfying when you can cross things off your list!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!