Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Carazy last Week!

I decided to post today really quick and put on some of the pictures that we took this last week!I just realized that I put them on backwards so they are not in order.





This is us at McDonalds, we had a blast and sat around, laughing about stuff for close to an hour. We all got ice-cream and Brenda got an ice-cream to share. We were the only one in the whole restaurant so we had to make the worker's night lively. The best part was when Brenda put mint chap stick on and Rachel wanted to smell it, when she did instead of using her nose to smell she put her ear up to Brenda's lips. I think we were all crying because of laughing so hard.


The teens were having a parent appreciation night on Saturday and they needed some of the college s to help serve the meal. Their skit was based on a at a French Restaurant so we all had to dress up and wear the little aprons. I told everyone that we had to take our picture before we changed back int o everyday Saturday clothes. We still had a blast and they had Creme Puffs for desert! Who could resist!



Sandy and Leam and I went to Walmart the one day and decided to take the camera along so we goofed off and took some pictures. These are all I had time to put on so I will try to post again, maybe Friday but I get to go home for Thanksgiving break maybe I'll find time to post while I'm home. But I must go i have class in a couple of minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!