Saturday, December 29, 2007

Perfect Timing!

"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"
Ecclesiastes 3:1

Well I just wanted to post quick and say that I had the opportunity to witness to a girl today at the thrift store where I was. I walked up to the shoes and she said Hi and asked me what I thought of Halloween. I explained that I thought that it was wrong and wicked because of all that goes on during Halloween. She told me that she was involved with WICCA and asked what I thought about that. I told her that from what I heard it was not a good thing and she said all the things she heard about WICCA didn't have anything to do with devil worship and things like that. So I went on to tell her that I believed that Jesus was sent to earth to die on the cross for our sins. Then I told her that we are all sinners because sin is anything wrong we do. We all do wrong things and deserve to go to Hell because God cannot look on our sin, it is an abomination to Him. I proceeded by explaining that Jesus lived a pure and sinless life here on earth and he died on the cross that we might be saved and live forever in heaven with Him. I told her that we must realize that we are sinners and be repentent of our sin and ask Jesus to save us from our sin. I also stated that once we are saved we still sin because we have a sin nature. She was getting ready to leave so I gave her with a tract and asked her to read it. She told me her name was Stephanie, so I told her that I would be praying for her. I ask that everyone pray for her, that she would read the tract and understand and realized her need to have her sins washed away by the blood of the Lamb. Praise the Lord He is still saving souls! So today was wonderful and the Lord always has a purpose for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!