Friday, December 28, 2007

So Many Things

It's been a couple of days since I last posted. It gets pretty crazy around the holidays. We were busy all day Christmas Eve. We had a party of my Grandpa's house and then we went to Grandma Davis's. Christmas Day we got up early, read the Christmas story, opened all the presents, ate some breakfast, then began the preparations for lunch. We made a turkey just for us, along with all the other trimmings. The weather was crazy, it was in the 60's Christmas day, so after we ate we went on a walk in the woods. Later in the evening we decided to go carol at Pastor and Shirley's house. We stayed and visited until nine that night. So my Christmas was great. After that I began the long search for a job again. I went to Ross (dress outlet) where I took an application and When I asked if they reviewed it they took me in for an interview right then. But as soon as I mentioned that I really was planning on going back to school the middle of January, they said they didn't have any use for me. So I just didn't know what I was going to do. As of now I don't know if I can come back to school, it looks like I will be commuting. I'm not sure, if this is the Lord's will or not, but as of right now it look like this is how it will work out. I kept fighting this because everything in me wants to go back and stay in the dorm, but if it isn't the Lord's will than I don't want to do it. Please continue to bathe this matter in prayer. I am going to work in the office at church for a little starting Monday and on Thursday I have an interview at Giant grocery store. So I don't know what is going to happen. Well I need to go hope fully I will post again soon maybe tomorrow when I can gather my thoughts together.
I tried to upload some pictures from Christmas but the computer wasn't fast enough.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! I just wanted to let you know that I am still praying for you. I know God will do what is best for you although I hate the thought of you possibly not being in the dorm. I love you!
    - Anna Greer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!