I'm going to start writing and see if the picture I am trying to upload is going to work or not. I have been busy. All week long I have been working in the church office as a secretary and gopher for whatever else needs done. Hurray! The picture I wanted finally worked. We took this the other day to send out to our "grandma" Jane. It isn't a very good picture and no one really wanted to take it but Mom wanted to take down the tree. Sorry it is small, I thought if it is smaller that it might load quicker.
Anyway back to my writing. Pastor Starr said I could work in the office on break until I got another job, though as of now I still do not have anything. I went on Thursday for an interview at Giant Grocery store, and she was supposed to call be back if she wanted me to come in for orientation. I was really excited about it because I was going to be able to transfer to Rising Sun when I went back to school. The Lord knows best. So Friday we went to my Aunt's house and then we kids went to Grandma Davis' house to spend the night. We spent some time with her and really didn't do anything. Saturday morning we brought wood into her basement, because she is so stubborn and continues to burn wood. I think I know where my family gets their bullheadedness! I love her so much. We cleaned her house some and helped her put away her Christmas decorations. Then we had to leave and go home. We left from home and went to the Urey's house for supper and to play some games. We had burritos and green chili, my dad made the green chili. He loves to cook certain things,he made seafood soup for New Years. It was yummy!
I can't close without saying something about what the Lord has done. Mom got me a journal book to use during my devotions. It is just a book with the dates of each day and a space to write what the Lord has been teaching you in your devotions. It has a bunch of neat quotes in it too. But the Lord has used this to make me draw deeper into what I am reading and find what the Lord is trying to tell me out of it. It amazes me all the things we can learn from the Bible. The Bible has something to say about every situation we are going through. Well I should go, it is beautiful outside and I should take a walk before I leave for church.
Hi Anna,
ReplyDeleteLove your picture! See if you can get one of you kids with your parents for me so I can replace the one from last year. :)
This is the website where I learned how to do a lot of different things on the blog.
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/
Look on the right hand side and you'll find a lot of different topics that will be helpful.
If you have any questions you can email me. Your mom has the address.
Love ya,
Jill