
I definitely need to get back to school so I can have a regular schedule of when I post on here. Here at home I have been working in the church office until 5 all week and by the time I get home I don't feel like doing anything. So I wanted to take time and post again. The Lord is good, that much I know, and He is good to us all the time. For a while I didn't know if I was going to be coming back to school but I am returning. I know one thing, Anna Greer's prayer that everyone would continue to stay close to God over the break was heard; I have learned so much on this break it is amazing. The Lord taught me that I couldn't do anything to change His plans and how dare I even think that I could make them better. We truly are foolish to think our ways are better then His. But I have learned a lot about trusting, waiting, resting, being selfish, other people's feelings, and digging in His Word until we find what He is trying to teach us. What a great God we serve to put up with our many mistakes. I Love Him! I'll close with a statement I found about God's will the other day, it says this:
"To know the will of God is the greatest knowledge, to find the will of God is the greatest discovery, and to do the will of God is the greatest achievment."
~George W. Truett~
Anna Banana! I'm so thankful the Lord has used this break to draw you closer to HIM! I am so excited that we are going to all be reunited in just 5 days! Yay! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete