
Well I intended to post on here 3 hours ago, but I was trying to change my settings for this page and well...
Yesterday was my last day working in the church office, that was an experience in its self. I'm not sure if I am cut out to be a secretary, I'm just not fond of being on the phone, though the other secretary said I was good at it. I did learn a lot of things on the computer and ordering things online with someone Else's credit cards. One of the other things that I learned was going to Google and clicking their images tab and you type in your subject category (with some discretion)and there... you have all the pictures you could imagine right at your fingertips.The Internet amazes me, how you can be on for hours and you haven't even touch even the surface of it. So I have been looking for pictures to post on here. But back to the office... I was also able to learn how my church records everytime we hear from one of our missionaries and how they file them. And I was also able to learn about the Welcome Wagon we have, every time someone new moves to the area our church gets their addresses and we send out letters from the pastor welcoming them to the area and telling them about our church. Next we take the addresses, Mapquest them, and print out the directions for our soulwinners, place them in envelopes according to the area in which they are located. Then on Saturdays when we have visitation we go and visit those new people for the area. I never knew about this until last week. Anyway I was able to mail all the information to the people, and then find the direction and label them. So I really appreciate Pastor Starr offering me the job of working in the office until I came back.
So I have just been trying to get things done today, though I haven't got anything else done, besides typing up my Constitutional History notes from last semester. I also helped Liv with a couple of math problems, and started typing up General Epistles notes. I want to work some more on my Scrapbook, I am almost done with my first semesters worth of pictures. But I thought I would say howdy to everyone and I can't wait to you at school.
Blog looks great!
ReplyDelete