Monday, January 21, 2008

Well I can only post for a minute. I put this picture of the s and I on here I know the picture isn't very good quality, but we realized that... after we took all the pictures. We wanted to take some pictures so I could put them in the picture frame Josiah got for me for Christmas. I really miss my siblings and parents.
Things at school are going well. My class start tomorrow, and I need to go and call all the places that I applied at and continue to try to get a job. The Lord is good though and he provided for me so far and I know He will continue. But it is a little different getting into the swing of college life again. I really didn't miss smelling like the dining hall after every meal. And everyone is a little bored as of now but all the classes start tomorrow. Well I will try to post again but I wanted to tell everyone hi and I miss everyone at home. Until next time... oh and for some reason the picture I tried to upload wouldn't work. I will try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. aw man, no picture. Thats the only reason I check these things out is for picture. Reading takes too much time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!