Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Praise the Lord!



Well I only can post a note because I have class this afternoon but... I called Chick-fil-a where Leah works and I had already applied and today they set me up for an interview with the scheduling manager, who I witnessed to and found out that he is a Christian. So I also have to go to er Barrel on Friday morning to fill out a new application. So the Lord is good and I wanted to tell everyone thank you so much for praying and continue to pray that His Will will be done. If Chick-fil-a works out Leah and I would be able to work the same schedule and we could split gas in half. So these are all things the Lord knows but he still is so good to me. I also had a most wonderful day of class today. I am taking Mr. Greer's teaching Bible class and it was absolutely amazing this morning and I have Mrs. Bullock this afternoon! I think I am going to be on such a rush by supper. I love teaching classes, they make me want to just go and teach. Well I have to go I need to go get some reading done. I'll just continue... "Singing I go along life's road...Praising the Lord... for Jesus has lifted my load!"

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!