
Well, I was determined that I was going to take the time and post on my blog today. And I thought I would have plenty of time to do it, but my day has busy from the time breakfast started I really haven't sat down, except for classes and meals. After breakfast I made apple pies and then Brenda, Leah, and I read Theology, after that I came up and e-mailed my sisters, then we had chapel. I had Eschatology after chapel, then lunch, then I had our first ever ensemble practice this semester. Mr. Greer said he was really proud of us and that out of all the other ensemble groups, we are the one that has retained the most over break. Then after Ensemble I needed to buy two books for my classes, so I did that then I had a date with Sandy to read a chapter of our Biological Science book, after that I had to schedule observations for reading classes. Then I came up here and wanted to post and I was looking for a really good picture to go on my blog and I found this poem, but I don't think you can read it. So I might try and type it out. But besides all this I feel so exhausted and I still have homework that is due tomorrow that I need to do tonight. The Lord is good though and He will give me the strength to get it all done. Mr Greer preached in chapel today on the heart and keeping your heart clean, "Keep thy heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life." It was a really good message. But I will try to maybe post again on Thursday, tomorrow is going to be another wild and crazy day. Well until next time, may the Lord bless you all.
* I realized that if you click on the picture it will make it bigger and then you can read the poem. ;)
The girl in the pic looks like you. Is it you?
ReplyDelete