Friday, February 8, 2008

Beautiful Weather

Well I just wanted to post quick because Stanley needs on the computer and I have been on for a half an hour and all he wants to do is check his e-mail.So I let him check his e-mail and now I won! I got him to post on his blog! Well I don't know if he can or not, he doesn't remember his password. Anyway this blog isn't supposed to be about him, thanks a lot Seth!
The weather outside was a little warmer today than yesterday so I got the bright idea to see if we could get a game of softball going after lunch. And we had everyone play, all of us s, except for Brenda (we really missed her) and Anna G. because she was at work, but it was good. I love being outside! Well I should go; I have to write a paper on Isaiah 53 and I need to do some other work before I set up supper. I'll post again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!