Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just a Minute!


Well I have a feeling that I am only going to get this started. I might have to save it as a draft and finish it after I come out of the Discipline Committee meeting. These flowers made me happy, the reminded me that spring is just around the corner. Tuesday and Wednesday the weather was so beautiful. I was able to be outside a good bit on Tues. I walked around the parking lot and read some of Isaiah and later Sandy, Brenda, Maggie, Leam, and I tossed the softball around, until we lost it down in the briers and Maggie so heroically retrieved it for us. Then yesterday I wanted to be outside but Mr. Oliver Broc, former missionary to France was in the area and he heard that Rebekah and I still need a job. So he talked to the bakery in Newark Delaware where he used to work and mentioned to them that we were in need of a job. We went down and were lost for an hour, because of one way streets. And we had class that afternoon. So that was a very busy afternoon. Today was a little better though, still busy though. Mrs. Bullock taught Dean session, which is our chapel time with our deans on Thursdays. She gave a really good lesson today on using your talents for the Lord and she said something about God's will that really encouraged me. She said." If we are walking step by step with Him each day in the little things, like reading your Bible, you don't have to worry about seeing His end plans for you. You won't even have to worry about staying on the right path. If you are truly trusting God, following Him, doing what you need to do you will KNOW that you are in God's will. Don't worry about it, He isn't going to let you fall." It was really something that I needed, hopefully it was a blessing for you. I gotta go it's time for the computers to close. Sorry about any mis-spelled words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!