Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So Let us Weep and Love and Pray and Go!

So I want to post quick and Greer is on the other computer making a ton of noise and goofing off; no Mikey needs on the computer. I wanted to write a little about the weekend. I was able to go out to breakfast with the Bradshaws (who are in charge of Jr. Church) and two of the little bus s. We went to er Barrel and as soon as we walked in that restaurant it was evident that neither of them had ever been a restaurant like that before. They were amazed at all the antique things hanging from the ceiling. During breakfast Mr. Bradshaw asked Ashley how many brothers and sisters she had and she said that she had 5 brothers and 4 sisters, the sobering thing was that she told us that 5 of them had different dads. And to them that was normal, there was nothing shocking in that, it made me want to cry thinking this was the home lives that our bus kids have. And they live in the worst part of Elkton there is, there was a lady ed behind the apartments where they live. So it was a good time for me to really get a burden for our bus kids and know how to pray for them better. It was a wonderful time and I taught them how to play the triangle game and Angel was amazing and beat the thing 9 times out of 10. But nursing home and church were wonderful too along with Jr. Church. Well I'll stop for now

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!