Friday, February 29, 2008

What a Promise!



Well here I am posting of here at the end of the week. I just finished taking the final for my Counseling module. We had to write out the 4 passages that we memorized and then there were some multiple choice and true and false questions. I am so distracted by everyone right now and I can't even focus on writing because Maggie is looking at e-cards and Joel is behind me waiting for the computer, and Mikey is on the other computer. Isaiah is waiting to go to the library and now David needs on. This is a busy room, it is a really good thing that we got another computer. Isaiah is reading over my shoulder asking "who in the world reads this stuff." Well i will go because David needs on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!