Monday, March 3, 2008

This is My Story, This is my Song



Well I don't know where to begin. I don't really have much time to post I have homework to do and a lunch to prepare for everyone. So I will try to post quickly what has been going on. Friday night we had a gym night so that was good to be able to go down an exercise for a little and play some volleyball. After that I talked to my family for a long time and then we goofed off around the dorm for a little. Saturday morning started out with Rachel and I going out to breakfast with the Bradshaws and Ashley. I really had a good time, Angel was with her mom and couldn't go with us so I was a little saddened by that. When we got back I had to do my dorm job and try and catch up on some homework. I couldn't really focus enough to get anything done. That afternoon Anna Greer and I went to the dry cleaners where she used to work and we talked to the owner about me working there. And I got a job! I will be working on Friday and Saturdays helping with customers. So the Lord knew I needed to wait and let Him provide the job in his timing. He is good! Sunday was good, busy with ministries. Nursing home was such a blessing, a couple of us s were able to talk to some ladies in their rooms and we found a couple of them are believers. What a blessing to be able to fellowship with them. But I better go I need to go and set up lunch in about 10 minutes. Hopefully I will be able to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!