
What a motivating thought to start my post today. We don't understand all the time what the Lord is doing in our lives, we just have to have the faith to accept it and then once we've gone through it and we look back on it later we can understand the whole purpose. The Bible says, "And we know that all things work together for good, to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 An friend just reminded me the other day, God Makes No Mistakes.
But I wasn't able to post on Friday because I was working all day. Praise the Lord I got a job, my first day was very tiring. I was on my feet in dress shoes for 7 and 1/2 hours. By the time I got home and sat down my legs were shaking and I was wiped out. But it was good and the Lord know I needed to get the job now not earlier in the semester. He knew I had enough money to cover the beginning of the payments and He knows all about the rest. He knows everything about me, including all my faults. how is so patient and loving with us, He truly is a great God we serve.
I just want to thank him for such wonderful friends too, that are always there to back me up, to ask me how my day was going)and put eyedrops in my eyes that were burning from the clothing fibers), to write me an encouraging note, to tell me they are praying for me. I love them and I thank each one of them for standing by me. Well I need to go, I try to post again soon!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletejust to let you know. . . I got a nap today and you didn't. haha! =) but of course, I'm allowed cause I don't really think I've taken hardly any this semester. =)
ReplyDelete