Well I can't post long. Hope everyone has a great day. I didn't get to post again last week because Thursday morning I woke up feeling strange(I know everyone thinks that is every morning for me). But I felt a little sick to my stomach all day but I wasn't worrying about it. Right after supper it got worse and I felt like I was going to throw up but I went to church anyway. After church it was worse and I eventually regurgitated all the food I had eaten that day. So I was supposed to work Friday but I called off and she told me to take off Sat. too. I felt like such a baby because all the s were cleaning the dorm getting ready for college days this week. I helped a little but I was so weak I could only do a little at a time. So my weekend seemed horrible but the Lord is still at work and I read wonderful truths out of His word, so I have nothing to complain about.
Preaching conference also begins this week. Dr. J. Bennet Collins and Bill Winstead were here and preached last night. Mr. Winstead is blind, but you can't help but be joyful when you are around him. He preached last night and he is so in love with the Lord and joyful about living you can't help but catch his joyfulness. I love Preaching conference. It is going to be an extremely busy week this week; we are having a total of 21 s in our dorm this week, that includes the 9 of us that are always in there. So it ought to be fun. Then Friday we leave for Spring Break, a much needed vacation. But I wanted to post a little quick just to let everyone know what was going on. If you wanted to listen in to our preaching conference you can listen on the web at www.mbcmin.org under the WOEL link. It will be live at 7 ever night and it will last til about 9 probably, we have two speakers every night. Well I need to go, s will be showing up soon and I have some homework that needs done before this week progresses. 'Til I post again.
~Anna~
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete