
Well, it's late but I wanted to post before I go back to school, and I won't have time to post tomorrow. But this break was good, full of things to do that's for sure. My mom is sick so that added to the things to do, trying to keep her down and let me be the mom. She came down with the flu a couple of days ago, so I took the kids and we went to Grandma Davis' house for the night and then today the kids had a homeschool track and field day. They all won at least one first prize ribbon and many second place ribbons too. I think they had a good day, though it was absolutely freezing! I made the mistake of not bringing my winter clothes home with me. So it has been a cold spring break and today was the worst. I survived though, it just took a while once I got home to completely feel my legs again. Besides that, I have had a wonderful time being home and I loved every minute of being with my family.
Right now I need to follow the Lord to where He has me right now, back to school, I'll be there until He moves me. As soon as I get back I have a mission's module with Dr. Forney, I am really excited about that. It is extra special because at the beginning of the semester I didn't think I was going to be able to take the module and the Lord provided a way for me to take it. The Lord always teaches me so much through missions modules so I am really looking forward to it. Well I hate to stop but it's late and I have church tomorrow. The Lord is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!