Thursday, June 12, 2008

Only One Step At a Time



Here I am, I bet everyone thought that I did get eaten by the bugs. I had a good time and the neighbor boy Tyler came down to sleep in the tent with Josiah, so the girls slept on the ground with me. I went out after I got my shower around 10:30. I fell asleep around 11 and woke up around 11:30 and Liv was gone. I figured she went back inside, I woke up at 3 and Erin asked me what time it was so I told her and went back to sleep. I woke up again at 3:30 and Erin was gone so I had all the blankets to my self. I thought either they both went in or someone was kidnapping them one by one. (You have to understand that I was thinking this in my half delirious sleeping state!) So I went back to sleep and woke up at 6:30 when my alarm went off. Wednesday Mom and I went to the store and I stopped at Pizza Hut but they said they didn't need me either. Today I was lazy and did most of a five hundred piece puzzle in two hours. Took a break from lunch, work on the puzzle for a couple of minutes and then I left to go to the church to work on camp stuff with Samantha. We decided to get together and work on some extra painting that needed to be done before Saturday. Samantha and I had a good time of fellowship, she is a great friend.
This next week is going to be fun. I did find out that I am going to be in the high school girls cabin. So that should be interesting. I am really getting excited. Oh, I forgot to mention how teaching went last night. I taught my kids on Obedience and Jonah, I had a blast and a couple of them relayed back the whole Bible lesson to me when we reviewed at the end. While I was studying and reviewing my lesson yesterday I realized that even though Jonah ran and tried to hide from God, God used that situation that was bad and made it into something good. Even though Jonah sinned, once he told the men on that ship to throw him overboard and that the storm was his fault, they threw him in. Immediately the storm stopped and those men knew that Jonah's God was real and He was the Living God, and they believed and sacrificed to God. Isn't that amazing? I was so glad that God uses every situation, even when we go astray and try to do things our way. He is so good to us.
Well I gotta go Mom needs on the phone I think. I'll post before I leave for camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!