
I found this picture of the moon and I am reminded of the beauty of the moon outside my window. The Lord has blessed us so much to give us a beautiful creation!
I thought I would get on and post a little about what was going this week. So far Bible School has been a blast! I've been busy as stage crew(a.k.a. Anna Oakley) and as a helper in 1st grade. We had 18 kids in our class on Monday and three of them raised their hands to have someone talk to them about being saved. None of them were ready yet. Yesterday we didn't have any raise their hand and then today we had 3 again who did ask the Lord to come into their hearts. I just pray that it is real and that they were sincere and truly understood what they were hearing. Being on stage crew has been great too, yesterday I got to dump two pitchers of water on Stanley's head and I got to run the fog machine. And today Dad was part of the skit and he was the badguy named Stinkyfeet who broke Mad Dog Mummert(his partner) out of jail. The little kids love it! And then when they were leaving they stole the missionary penny offering.
Needless to say, I've been worn out, I laid on the couch today for a while and dozed in and out of sleep. But we still have two days left. We've been cleaning up the annex everyday too but I love every minute of it. It is so much fun having the opportunity to serve in the areas that you participated in. Tomorrow I have to take stuff to go to Maryland after VBS.
The next news on Germany is ,of course, that I got my passport so I was going to get a hold of Mr. Robinson and let him know. I tried to call after VBS yesterday but it was busy, so I went home. Yesterday afternoon He called. I told him that I got the passport and he said he would contact his travel agent today and get back to me with details and dates, today or tomorrow. So, things should be moving fast. The Lord is good.
All righty, I'm going to stop for now and get some ice cream. Yummy!
ooooo. . . the moon! =)
ReplyDelete