Sunday, July 20, 2008

Old Pictures

I was goofing off one day and was scanning some old pictures I found and doing stuff to them on our HP Photosmart. It's a picture program that you can use to fix up old pictures. It was so much fun to work on these pictures and it brought back some memories(maybe not for me but for my parents). I would like to do some more but I don't know if I will before I leave.


This first one is of Dad. Yup, just my Daddy and his Honda 450R four-wheeler. He loved this four-wheeler and I love the picture! He used to ride with his buddies all the time but he said it got to hard on his knees. Sometimes he says he regrets selling that four-wheeler but Mom reminds him of the knee pains. I just love how the picture caught him in the air while he was ramping.




This other one is a picture of my two cousins Luke, Jessie,and myself; we played together all the time. It was a regular occurrence for everyone to be at Grandma Davis' house on the weekends, hence where this picture was taken. I like it, and you obviously know which one is me, because I'm not a Blondie.

I figured these pictures would give everyone a peek at my childhood and well, maybe a laugh. Hope you like them. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!