Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just a Little Update


Well, here is my beloved hammock that I spent so much time in this summer. I was talking to some one, I think it was Kirsten, and was telling them that I find a place and that becomes my special place for a while. Last summer I spent a lot of time at the creek when I talked on the phone, thus the reason my phone fell into the water on break. And the rope swing in the woods was where I prayed a lot. This summer it has been the hammock just outside the house. But sadly enough the one rope broke this past week and I haven't been able to find another rope. So my hammock is broke but I still have this picture that Liv took.

This week was good, Bible school was a great blessing. I think they said around 20 children got saved this week and I think 4 got saved tonight at the closing program. Thursday I went down to school with Samantha and we spent the afternoon with Mrs. Bullock and then went to church. I was able to see some good friends and Mr. Bradshaw said I was on his "bad list" because I wasn't coming back to help in Jr. Church. I asked him if Chance, Destiny, and Billy were still coming and he said that Chance is a new boy. Apparently a couple of weeks ago he was acting up pretty bad and they told him if he didn't change he wasn't going to be allowed to come back unless his mom came with him. They said that that changed him completely, he has been wonderful. They are averaging 30 children down there and they re-arranged the room and it looks huge. And to beat that, their Vacation Bible Time is this week and that is where they got all the kids last year that ride the bus. So the Jr. Church could really be blessed after this week, please pray that the Lord will work this week.

As for tickets, Mr. Robinson couldn't get a hold of the travel agent on Wed. or Thur. so he said he is calling Monday. I should know a date then. There was quite an exciting adventure over in Germany that they told about in church today but I don't have time to write about it. I'll stop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!