Thursday, July 24, 2008

German Update



I wanted to post quick and tell that I talked to the Robinsons and they have booked a ticket. They asked me if I could come August 1st, I was kinda shocked, that's next Friday! And we are supposed to get together with my relatives on the second and I haven't packed yet. So I asked if they had checked for a later date and they said there was another ticket that was a little cheaper that was for the 15th. I told them that it would be better for me, but if they needed me on the 1st I could. I told her that if they could find one the 8th or later that would be fine. Mrs. Robinson said that they didn't want to inconveinience me, they're just happy that I am willing to come over. So they said that they were going to book the ticket the next day. I received an e-mail yesterday and they found one for August 11. So that is my departure date, needless to say I started gathering things that I need to take. I am really excited now. Well, I'm done now, I just thought I would let everyone know the latest news.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update!!!! =) Call whenever you can - we've got to get a date picked to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Praise the Lord. Where He leads you, you will follow and what He feeds you, you will swallow...did I use that one already? Anyways, praying for you. I'm gonna miss our weekly D.C. Meetings. I'm sure you'll miss those. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!