
I decided to update my blog and tell what I’ve been up to. I must say that God has been working: convicting of sin and bringing victory, giving situations to make me stand for what I believe, using friends to reprove and encourage, and exposing truths in His Word that I seemed to never understand or see before.
I’m trying to think back to the last time I posted. It was before the 2nd big snowstorm. The second snowstorm didn’t seem to bring as much snow but we had strong winds and we lost our heat and hot water for about 3 days. I forgot to mention that I did have to be alone; Lizzie was able to make it back that night after work. And I am so thankful for that because I would have lost my mind! We only had college classes on Tuesday and I would have been alone for the whole rest of the week. Friday I was able to watch the three children all day and thankfully we had the heat come on that morning, as it would have been really hard to keep them entertained in one room. That Saturday we (Lizzie and I) went to Gram’s house and watched a few movies, we were really glad to get out of the dorm and Gram was glad to have company. Sunday it was wonderful to finally have church and be able to serve in our ministries.
Then Monday night Greer came and we went out to Taco Bell (which is where the picture was take). It was good to get out and have a good time. Then the rest of this week has been full of schoolwork and other such things. This semester is definitely different than last semester, but God is still doing much to “perfect” us (I Peter 5:10)
That’s just a quick summary of what has been going on. I have posted on my other blog Following My Guide (www.aplainpath.blogspot.com) recently if you want to check it out. I will strive to post again soon.
taco bell is totally awesome!! we went there last night after our volleyball and basketball games..I LOVE TACO BELL!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you again, Momma. I'm praying for you this semester!
ReplyDeleteawesome picture you crazy kids
ReplyDelete