I don't have much time to post, I'm on my break from Baptist History. My Mom called me this morning and told the something that blew my mind. The Elkton police called my parents and told them that they found my Jeep in Elkton, by the side of the road back in November. The police have the Jeep right now, and my dad is going to come down and pick it up on Monday. It is in drivable condition. I am amazed. I didn't think I would ever see my jeep again! All those memories! Anyway, I need to go!
thats awesome Anna!!!!
ReplyDeleteCool! I wonder what they used your jeep for...maybe some big robbery... :)
ReplyDeleteOnly Julia would come up with that theory! Maybe there was an emergency and they grabbed the first vehicle they could find and rushed a pregnant lady to the hospital!
ReplyDeleteThey've named the baby after the name they found on the insurance papers in the car.
Whose name is on the insurance card?