Sunday, January 2, 2011

Engagement Pictures

This is for those of you who are dying to see some pictures of us together. We tried to take some over this weekend. Consider yourselves blessed to see pictures of us, we both hate having our pictures taken, we'd much rather be taking pictures of scenery. ;) Enjoy!


Mom called this the "Gone With The Wind" scene- we were walking up to the horizon
to take a picture of our silhouettes. Of course the dogs were following us.
This one is obviously my hand on his Jeep.
We try, really we do! This was after a walk we took on Saturday.


This is one we took Friday afternoon. We kept laughing because we are so "non-photogenic".

This one is my personal favorite.
Matthew had his hat pulled down over his eyes and Liv was trying to take pictures so I pushed it up on his head. We came upon this old barn after our walk on Saturday, it made for a nice setting. The only bad thing is that the picture ended up being a little blurry. I Love It Anyway!

So I hope you all enjoyed what pictures we managed to get. Maybe we will try to get a few more done.
"This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."
Ps. 118:23-24
P.S. We are looking at August 20th 2011 for the wedding date. I will clarify that soon.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the pictures!! So excited for you!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just a LITTLE excited. ;) haha! :) congrats, my TWIN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 things: do you have matching sweatshirts? How cool!

    other thing...I love the pictures. You're favorite was my favorite too.

    Congratulations!!! I am so happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!