Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Latest Craft Projects- Finally Finished!

This was my latest craft project I completed.

I've been working on this afgan for about two years.

I had a bunch of blue skeins of yarn that I wanted to use up.

I learned a new scalloped edging to finish it off. I started with Two Granny Squares in the middle.

Finished Project on my chair.






All Laid out on the floor.

This afgan is a present for one of the couples i n our church.

She is going to have their first child in February and it's a boy.

I didn't get to make it to her shower but I did finish the afgan in time.

It's big enough for him to play on,

be wrapped up in,

Use in a toddler bed,

or cover up with as an older child while reading.







This was a late Christmas Present for my Mother in Law.

It's a doiley made from Yo-yo's. I love the

way it turned out.

Had to try it out with my candle I was burning.


And of course I have more projects I'm working on,

and plenty of things to keep me busy.








2 comments:

  1. Loved your projects! I would like to learn the scallop crochet stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket is beautiful! Wish I knew how to do that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!