Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some of the Neighbors

So These are some of the neighbors that I live with.


This is one of the cats that comes up to be fed. I call her Mama Cat

because when we moved in she had kittens following her

everywhere. She barely lets me touch her, only every once in a while. This isn't the greatst picture but we have cows in the barn behind our house.

There are about 30 of them and only two of them are brown.

It was flurrying the day I took these pictures.



Mama Cat again.


One of Mama Cat's kittens. Watching From Afar.



Another Kitten with a white chest and white feet.

It's the runt of the litter.




And this is by buddy Gimpy.

Gimpy is a girl, but

Gimpy only has three paws.

Let's just say she is very friendly.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!