Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lazy Evenings

We are at my parents house and the guys are watching the race. So we girls were in their room and I was on the computer, since I don't have internet at home. We are hanging out, listening to music while I surf. I decided to search Bing for old paintings. I love old paintings of girls, they seem so feminine and not in the technology age.
Sometimes I really long for simpler times. So thought I'd post a few pictures I found. 













Last night was recital and my violin students did great. Their accompanying pianist, didn't do so great but it wasn't about me, but what they have learned.
I do love teaching. It's just fun to talk to them when they come for lessons. Some are more open than others but I always try to squeeze something out of them about their life.
Last night when I was leaving, one of the pastors thanked me for investing in these teen girls lives.

You know so many times we do things without thinking about the impact we may be having on someone's life. Just having my students for 30 minutes a week, may not see like much, but I will give account for the time I spend investing in their life. It's important for me to let them know I am concerned about their life.
Anyway, I didn't really didn't mean to post about that but I did so maybe someone needed to hear that.
Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the testimony you have with our teens and the love you show when working with young children...keep up the good work for our Lord, Anna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!