Life...
Doesn't that keep you busy too?
No, really between the normal everyday things,
and teaching violin,
and attempting to keep my house clean,
I have done other things.
Like Saturday when my Mom, sisters and I went thrift shopping
and "flea marketing".
I bought an old colander.
And Matt and I went that afternoon and bought a violin,
a student violin that's a model of an Antonio Stradivarious.
I need to get a bow for it, and an E string since I broke it already.
I'll post pictures of it next time maybe.
I've just spent an hour looking for a place to stay on vacation
when my husband and I go in July.
Fun Stuff.
That's what's kept me busy.
I made this wreath from grapevine from my parents house.
Doesn't that keep you busy too?
No, really between the normal everyday things,
and teaching violin,
and attempting to keep my house clean,
I have done other things.
Like Saturday when my Mom, sisters and I went thrift shopping
and "flea marketing".
I bought an old colander.
And Matt and I went that afternoon and bought a violin,
a student violin that's a model of an Antonio Stradivarious.
I need to get a bow for it, and an E string since I broke it already.
I'll post pictures of it next time maybe.
I've just spent an hour looking for a place to stay on vacation
when my husband and I go in July.
Fun Stuff.
That's what's kept me busy.
I made this wreath from grapevine from my parents house.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!